Vidalista 80 mg, also known as generic Cialis black 80 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil 80mg, which is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is the highest dose of Tadalafil that is prescribed to patients with a severe form of ED. It may also be used to treat the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). Tadalafil increases the blood flow to the penis and helps achieve or sustain an erection. The effects of this drug are known to last for approximately 36 hours. This pill should be taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before any sexual activity.
How Does It Work?
Vidalista black 80 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. Tadalafil 80, an active ingredient present in the drug, is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by releasing nitric oxide to initiate an erection and increase the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) within erectile tissue to increase penile blood flow. In simple words, it works by relaxing the muscles in your pelvic area and increasing the blood flow to your penis. Once the penis gets filled with blood, an erection is achieved.
Erectile dysfunction: It is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: Also known as prostate gland enlargement, it causes urination difficulty.
Vidalista 80mg tablets are intended to be taken orally with water. It can be taken in two ways: either 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity or as a daily prescription. It can be taken with or without food. According to your requirements or medical history, a lesser dose could also be recommended.
Since this drug is taken as and when needed, it is less likely that you’ll miss a dose. However, if you take it on a daily basis and miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Unless it’s the time for your next dose, then skip it. It should not be taken more than once in a 24-hour window.
If someone has overdosed and is experiencing severe side effects, seek medical help immediately.
Vidalista 80 mg may cause certain side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or persist for long.
Mild side effects include
- stuffy nose
Serious side effects could be
- heart problems,
- vision problems,
- loss of hearing,
- trouble breathing
Call your doctor if you experience any unusual side effects while taking this medication.
While taking Vidalista 80, some precautions should be taken to avoid any potential side effects. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Some precautions should be taken while using Vidalista 80. Keep these in mind to reduce the risks of potential side effects.
- Individuals suffering from kidney, liver, or heart conditions should seek medical advice before using this drug.
- Individuals allergic to Tadalafil should refrain from using this medication.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and grapefruit juice along with this medication.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Drug interactions can alter the way a drug works or increase the risk of side effects. It is important to understand which medications your drug can interact with to minimize the risks. Talk to your doctor about your medical history. Here’s a list of drugs that can interact with Vidalista 80mg.
- Certain drugs used to treat chest pain/angina (nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide)
- Recreational drugs called “poppers” containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medication (such as doxazosin, tamsulosin)
- Azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole)
- HIV protease inhibitors (such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir)
- Macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir)
- Other medications or treatments for erectile dysfunction;
- Other medications or treatments for PAH
- Phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek)
- Rifabutin (Mycobutin)
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, in Rifamate, in Rifater)
- Sertraline (Zoloft)
- Telithromycin (Ketek)
- Verapamil (Calan, Covera,Verelan, in Tarka).
- Keep Vidalista 80 tablets tightly sealed in its original container.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- How long does Vidalista 80 mg last?
Vidalista 80 mg can last up to 36 hours, providing a wider window of opportunity for sexual activity.
2. Can I take Vidalista 80 mg with food?
You can take Vidalista 80 mg with or without food, but high-fat meals may delay its effectiveness.
3. Is Vidalista 80 mg safe for all men with ED?
Vidalista 80 mg is generally safe, but it may not be suitable for everyone. Consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice.
4. Can I split the Vidalista 80 mg tablet?
It’s best to take the tablet whole. Consult your doctor for alternative dosing options if needed.
5. How quickly does Vidalista 80 mg work?
You may start to see results within 30 minutes to an hour after taking the medication.
- Coward RM, Carson CC. Tadalafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008 Dec;4(6):1315-30. doi: 10.2147/tcrm.s3336. PMID: 19337438; PMCID: PMC2643112. https://www.dovepress.com/tadalafil-in-the-treatment-of-erectile-dysfunction-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-TCRM
- Hatzimouratidis K. A review of the use of tadalafil in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia in men with and without erectile dysfunction. Ther Adv Urol. 2014 Aug;6(4):135-47. doi: 10.1177/1756287214531639. PMID: 25083163; PMCID: PMC4054509.
- Gong B, Ma M, Xie W, Yang X, Huang Y, Sun T, Luo Y, Huang J. Direct comparison of tadalafil with sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int Urol Nephrol. 2017 Oct;49(10):1731-1740. doi: 10.1007/s11255-017-1644-5. Epub 2017 Jul 24. PMID: 28741090; PMCID: PMC5603624.
- Frajese GV, Pozzi F, Frajese G. Tadalafil in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; an overview of the clinical evidence. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(4):439-49. doi: 10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.439. PMID: 18046921; PMCID: PMC2699638. https://www.atypon-link.com/DMP/doi/abs/10.2147/ciia.2006.1.4.439
- Wang Y, Bao Y, Liu J, Duan L, Cui Y. Tadalafil 5 mg Once Daily Improves Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Erectile Dysfunction: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Low Urin Tract Symptoms. 2018 Jan;10(1):84-92. doi: 10.1111/luts.12144. Epub 2016 Nov 5. PMID: 29341503
- Sofikitis N, Kaltsas A, Dimitriadis F, Rassweiler J, Grivas N, Zachariou A, Kaponis A, Tsounapi P, Paterakis N, Karagiannis A, Skouros S, Giannakis I, Champilomatis I, Paschopoulos M, Daphnis D, Giakoumakis I, R Gabales M, M Chua JB, Lantin Iii PL, Mamoulakis C, Takenaka A. The Effect of PDE5 Inhibitors on the Male Reproductive Tract. Curr Pharm Des. 2021;27(23):2697-2713. doi: 10.2174/1381612826666200226121510. PMID: 32101115. https://www.eurekaselect.com/article/104866