Super P Force 160 mg is a combination of two ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. It treats erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation in men. It is used to increase the blood flow to the penis and improve control over ejaculation. A single tablet is recommended to be taken 1 to 2 hours before sexual intercourse.
How does it work?
Super P Force is a combination of two ingredients, Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine. Sildenafil Citrate belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. It works by increasing the blood flow to the penis. This helps you in achieving a firm erection and sustaining it for a long time. Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs) and is used to treat premature ejaculation in men. It works by increasing the amount of serotonin in the nervous system and brain, which helps in increasing ejaculation time. Dapoxetine also helps with achieving better control over ejaculation.
- Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction is the inability to get and maintain a firm erection during sexual intercourse.
- Premature Ejaculation: A condition where a man ejaculates sooner and with less sexual stimulation than anticipated. This makes sexual activity less enjoyable and dissatisfying.
Super P Force tablets should be taken 30 to 60 minutes before the sexual activity begins. It can be taken with or without food. Do not stop the course abruptly without your doctor’s approval.
This medication is taken as and when needed. Therefore, it is less likely that you will miss a dose.
If someone has overdosed and is facing severe side effects like chest pain or trouble with breathing, call your doctor immediately.
Super P Force Side Effects
Every drug comes with potential risks. The most common side effects of Super P Force pills are:
- difficulty in sleeping
- muscle pains
- runny nose
- blurred vision
- dry mouth
- back pain or muscle pain
If any of the above mentioned symptoms persist for long, consult your doctor immediately.
Some precautions should be taken while using Super P Force tablet. Keep these in mind to reduce the risks of potential side effects.
- Individuals allergic to sildenafil citrate or dapoxetine should refrain from using Super P Force.
- People with underlying health conditions of the kidney, liver, or heart should consult their physician first.
- People taking nitrates, antidepressants, antibiotics, or painkillers should consult their doctor.
- People under the age of 18 should not take this drug.
- This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Your complete medical history should be shared with the doctor or pharmacist to avoid any risks of side effects.
- Drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice should be strictly avoided.
- Activities that require you to be alert should be avoided.
Drug interactions can alter how a medication works and could potentially increase the risk of side effects. If you are taking any medications, share them with your doctor. Only proceed with your doctor’s approval. Super P Force can interact with the following medications
- Chest pain medication (amyl nitrite and nitroglycerin)
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI) used to treat depression, and other antidepressants (lithium and hypericum perforatum)
- Medicine used to treat psychosis (thioridazine)
- Antibiotic (linezolid),
- Pain killer (tramadol)
- Medicine that regulates sleep (tryptophan)
- Medicines used to treat migraine
- Antifungal agents (ketoconazole and itraconazole)
- Medicines used to treat HIV (ritonavir, saquinavir, atazanavir, etc.)
- Antibiotic (telithromycin)
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure
- Alpha-blockers that are used to treat high blood pressure or prostate problems in men (alfuzosin, doxazosin, tamsulosin, etc.)
- Keep the medication tightly sealed in its original container.
- Store in a cool, dry (at 15-30°C) place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not flush the tablets.
How long does the effect of Super P Force last?
The effects of Super P Force can last up to 4-6 hours. However, individual responses may vary.
2. What are the potential side effects of Super P Force tablet?
Common side effects may include headache, dizziness, nausea, flushing, and indigestion. Serious side effects are rare but can include prolonged or painful erections, vision changes, and allergic reactions. Seek medical attention if you experience any severe or unusual side effects.
3. Can I drink alcohol while taking Super P Force pills?
It’s best to limit alcohol consumption while taking Super P Force. Excessive alcohol can increase the risk of side effects and reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
4. Is Super P Force safe for everyone?
Super P Force may not be safe for individuals with certain medical conditions or those taking specific medications. It’s crucial to consult with a healthcare professional to determine if it’s safe and suitable for you.
5. Can I use Super P Force if I have heart problems?
Individuals with heart problems should use Super P Force with caution and under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Discuss your medical history thoroughly with your doctor before starting this medication.
- Abu El-Hamd M, Abdelhamed A. Comparison of the clinical efficacy and safety of the on-demand use of paroxetine, dapoxetine, sildenafil and combined dapoxetine with sildenafil in treatment of patients with premature ejaculation: A randomised placebo-controlled clinical trial. Andrologia. 2018 Feb;50(1). doi: 10.1111/and.12829. Epub 2017 May 12. PMID: 28497478.https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/and.12829
- Attala K, Abd El-Hay SS, El-Henawee MM, Eissa MS. Spectral analysis of severely overlapping spectra based on newly developed mathematical filtration techniques and ratio spectra manipulations: An application to the concurrent determination of dapoxetine and sildenafil in combined dosage form. Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc. 2021 Jul 5;255:119715. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2021.119715. Epub 2021 Mar 19. PMID: 33799188.
- dysfunction: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Arch Intern Med. 2002 Jun 24;162(12):1349-60. doi: 10.1001/archinte.162.12.1349. PMID: 12076233. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/211714
- Loran OB, Ströberg P, Lee SW, Park NC, Kim SW, Tseng LJ, Collins S, Stecher VJ. Sildenafil citrate 100 mg starting dose in men with erectile dysfunction in an international, double-blind, placebo-controlled study: effect on the sexual experience and reducing feelings of anxiety about the next intercourse attempt. J Sex Med. 2009 Oct;6(10):2826-35. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01428.x. PMID: 19817982. https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)32273-6/fulltext
- McMahon CG. Dapoxetine for premature ejaculation. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2010 Jul;11(10):1741-52. doi: 10.1517/14656566.2010.493174. PMID: 20540653. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1517/14656566.2010.493174?journalCode=ieop20
- Martin-Tuite P, Shindel AW. Management Options for Premature Ejaculation and Delayed Ejaculation in Men. Sex Med Rev. 2020 Jul;8(3):473-485. doi: 10.1016/j.sxmr.2019.09.002. Epub 2019 Oct 23. PMID: 31668585. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2050052119300952?via%3Dihub