Ceebis 20 mg is a remedy for people suffering from erectile dysfunction and impotence. ED can have negative effects on a person’s sex life. Ceebis 20 mg is an instant fix that improves the quality of your sex life, making it stress-free and more pleasurable. The effects of this tablet can last up to 36 hours, relieving from the pressure or worry while performing sexual activity.
How does it work?
Ceebis 20 mg is an FDA-approved drug used to treat erectile dysfunction and impotence in men. Tadalafil, an active ingredient of Ceebis 20 mg, is a type 5 phosphodiesterase (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by releasing nitric oxide to initiate an erection and increase the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) within erectile tissue to increase penile blood flow. In simple words, it works by relaxing the muscles in your pelvic area and increasing the blood flow to your penis. This drug helps in maintaining a firm erection.
- Male sexual problems (ED, impotence): Ceebis is mainly targeted to treat sexual problems in men.
- BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia): Ceebis is also used to treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia like difficulty in urinating, painful urination, and urinary frequency and urgency in adult men.
- PAH (pulmonary arterial hypertension): Ceebis is known to improve conditions of PAH patients by improving their ability to exercise. It increases the supply of blood to the lungs and reduces the workload of the heart.
Ceebis 20 mg is taken orally with or without food. There are two ways of taking Ceebis 20 mg
- You can take it every day at a particular time.
- You can take it as you require, in that case, you should consume the tablet 30 mins before sexual activity.
- If you are taking it for treating symptoms of BPH, your doctor might recommend you to take it daily.
If your requirements are fewer or due to your medical history, your doctor might recommend a smaller dose too. Do not cut the tablet in half or crush it.
If you are taking Ceebis on a regular basis for ED or BPH, take it as soon as you remember but if it is time for your next dose, skip it. Do not take a double dose within 24 hours to make up for a missed dose.
If someone has overdosed and is facing serious side effects like chest pain or trouble with breathing, call your doctor or reach your nearest hospital immediately.
How to take it?
- Use it as any other pill, take it before 30-60 mins of sexual activity
- Swallow it with a glass of water
- Do not mix alcohol with it
- Take the pill as a whole, do not cut or crush them in half.
Ceebis 20 mg Side effects
Ceebis is a safe drug but if consumed irresponsibly it could have some potential side effects. These are
- Back pain
- Vision problems
- Hearing problems
- Feeling of breathlessness
More serious side effects could be heart-related problems as sexual activity can put stress on the heart. However, less than 1% of users reported corollary effects. If you experience serious side effects, contact your doctor immediately.
Ceebis is exclusively available in
Ceebis 20 mg
The dosage might depend on your requirements and medical history. Consult with your doctor for the ideal dose.
Here are a few things to keep in mind, before taking Ceebis. It is also advisable to consult your doctor before.
- People with kidney, liver, or heart problems should check with their doctor first.
- If you are allergic to any ingredients like Tadalafil, consult your doctor.
- Complete medical history should be revealed to the doctor, to avoid any medical interactions.
- Smoking can alter the way Ceebis works, so avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol or grapefruit juice while taking Ceebis.
- Ceebis should not be consumed by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not drive or perform activities that require alertness.
Heart disease warning: If you had a heart attack in the past three months or a stroke or heart failure in the past six months you should not use Ceebis. People using nitrates for chest pain or heart conditions should also stay clear of this medication. This can put excess strain on the heart and further worsen your situation.
Priapism warning: When your erection won’t go away, this condition is called priapism. This can cause serious damage to your penis. If your erection persists for more than 4 hours, contact your doctor immediately.
Medical interactions can alter the way a drug works or increase the risk of side effects. It is important to understand which medications your drug can interact with to minimize the risks. Talk to your doctor about your medical history. Here’s a list of drugs that interact with Ceebis.
- Nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide
- Ceebis 20 mg is prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction.
- For optimum results, it is best to take the medication 30-60 mins prior to sexual activity.
- Do not double dose within a 24-hour window.
- Ceebis 20 mg can make you dizzy, so avoid activities that require attention like driving or working.
- Drinking alcohol could delay the process, so it is best to avoid it.
- You may achieve better results, if you are calm and relaxed.
- Seek medical help, if the erection lasts for more than 4 hours.
- You can take it with or without food.
- If you have heart conditions, do not use this medication.
- Keep the medication tightly sealed
- Store in a cool, dry (at 15-30°C) place
- Keep it away from children and pets
- Do not flush the tablets down the drain
FullHousePharmacy is a trusted pharmaceutical company. We purchase all our medications from trusted brands and dealers. We provide you with the best solutions for all your healthcare problems at affordable prices. Our company aims at delivering top-notch medicines with 100% customer satisfaction.